Saturday 19 November 2011

Article Writing Tips - How to Incorporate Keywords in Your Headline

When it comes to writing articles, your headlines are very important. You need a title that draws the reader in and leads them to want to click on your piece. Some say writing great headlines is an art but I say it's a skill that anyone can learn and perfect with practice.

Some people have trouble getting their keyword phrase into their attention-grabbing headline and I have found the colon method is a great way to do this. It's also beneficial at getting your keyword phrase right there in the beginning of your headline, which helps with SEO.

I use headline templates and then fill in the blanks with my keyword phrases and the topics of my articles. This even helps me think of article ideas when I'm stuck for what to write about.

Here's what I mean (I can't use the phrase every time of this article will be keyword overstuffed):

1. Article Writing Tips: How to eliminate writer's block

2. Article " ": My personal favorite strategy for increasing page views 3. Article " ": A simple 4 step strategy to write more every day

4. Article " ": NEWSFLASH! Here's a trick to write faster with fewer mistakes

5. Article " ": A powerful way of improving your articles

6. Article " ": 3 exercises to write articles from the heart

7. Article " ": A simple writing organization trick that DOUBLES the amount of articles you write

8. Article " ": Find out the reason why many writers have weak headlines and why it is so easy to improve yourself

There you have it! I just made up eight great article headlines focusing on article writing tips. This is a great keyword for me to target and I have a great deal of useful information to provide. These headlines will likely draw in many views for me. Now, I'm off to go write these 8 great articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment